Call Berndaette on 020 88535944 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW - Pregnancy yoga class
Starting in March: Bernadette is running a new Pregnancy Yoga course at Brookhill Children's Centre for women from 16 weeks onwards, who are registered with either Brookhill, The Slade or Plumstead Children's Centres.
Date: Friday 3rd March-7 April 2017 Time: 13:30-14:30.
Please contact Brookhill Children's Centre to book:
0208 319 5320
There is a discretionary charge for this course.
April 2017 yoga workshop
Details coming soon...
Time: 10:30 - 13:30
Date: 09 April 2017
1-1 yoga and all massage treatments listed are available for Home Visits, with the current exception of Hot Stones Massage.
Read testimonials from people who have attended Bernadette's classes and workshops: Testimonials page
Give the gift of life!
Right now more than 10,000 people in the UK need an organ transplant that could save or dramatically improve their lives. But each year around 1,000 people die while waiting for a transplant. Help us to give these people the chance for a new life.
To join the NHS Organ Donor Register and give the gift of life, click here or call:
0300 123 23 23
Welcome to Peaceful Practice
New - Fertility yoga
Bernadette offers personalised sessions in Fertilty Yoga. Please contact her directly for more information: Call 020 8853 5944
Bernadette King is an established & popular yoga teacher, massage therapist & Reiki practitioner with a wealth of experience, offering a range of yoga courses and workshops, massage treatments and therapies. Visit the About Bernadette page to find out more.
Below are links to available courses and therapies:
Massage & therapies
Bernadette offers the following treatments and therapies both at her treatment room in Greenwich, London SE10 and as home visits:
- Therapeutic massage
- Hot / Cold Stones Chakra massage
- Ayurvedic Foot massage
- Indian head massage
- Pregnancy massage
- One-to-one yoga / Yoga therapy
- Fertility yoga
- Magnified healing - email Bernadette
- Baby massage: home visits
- Mummies massages: home visits
Classes, Courses & Workshops
The following are available at various locations:
- Well Woman yoga
- Yoga workshops
- Pregnancy yoga
- Post natal recovery yoga for Mums & babies
- Toddler yoga
- Breath & Space birth rehearsal workshops
- Fertility yoga
- Because there is a need out there for Yoga that is more specifically directed to enhance women’s well being, with a greater understanding of body-mind practices that benefit women through life-cycle stages than is offered in general yoga training courses.
- Because many women can benefit from yoga to address all sorts of ailments (reproductive disorders, chronic conditions, post surgery recovery, peri-menopause symptoms) that impair their day to day enjoyment of life, both before and after having children.
- Because research on the health benefits of yoga for women is rapidly expanding, but the information is overwhelming and requires a skilful presentation
More about Well Woman yoga...