I was also meaning to contact you to say how invaluable I found some of the things we covered in yoga and on the workshop in labour… I spent the majority of my contractions stood next to a wall, hips out and swaying and breathing. The whole event was pretty magical and went without any medical intervention
Pregnancy Massage Gift vouchers are available.
Valid for 6 months from date of issue
£50 for 60 mins
£68 for 60 mins
This treatment is not available at Greenwich Wellness Rooms
If you want to discuss this or any other treatment before booking please feel free to email me email@example.com or call: 0208 853 5944
Pregnancy yoga classes
Bernadette teaches weekly drop in Pregnancy Yoga sessions at:
The Greenwich Centre, Lambarde Square
- Saturday mornings 10:15-11:15
- All equipment is provided
- Just turn up & pay at reception
Alderwood Children’s Centre, Rainham Close
- Thursday mornings 10:00-11:00
- Call 0208 850 5927 to book your place
Benefits of pregnancy massage
Pregnancy massage treatment is very popular. Pregnancy can be a time in a woman’s life when various “ailments” arise-such as poor sleep patterns, cramp, blood pressure changes, heartburn, sciatica, anxiety & fear, to name a few!
Some women are fortunate enough not to experience much in the way of ailments and instead relish the opportunity to let go & enjoy some “me” time. It incorporates all the techniques used for a regular full body massage and lots of supports are used during the treatment to ensure that the client is at her most comfortable.
Each consultation also gives the client an opportunity to express herself in a supportive environment and because of Bernadette’s wide and lengthy experience as a pregnancy yoga teacher she can offer techniques to help alleviate most conditions or to advise about diet, lifestyle, etc
Empowered Labour workshops
Pelvises are like a set of fingerprints, although similar in many ways they are also unique to each individual.
By familiarising yourself with the shape of your own pelvis, choices can be made regarding which positions and movements you use throughout labour and birth that work with your unique structure.
1-1 Pregnancy yoga
Bernadette offers 1-1 Pregnancy Yoga in the comfort of your own home
Breath & Space birth rehearsal workshops
Some words from Bernadette about these workshops:
- Would you like to learn some really useful techniques to feel that you have prepared yourself for labour as far as possible?
- Are you panicking that you have “left it until the last minute” to prepare?
- Do you think your partner would also like to have some tools to feel that they can be a useful help to you?
- Is money quite tight at the moment and you cannot afford to spend several hundred £££’s on courses for this singular event?
If you answered YES to any of those questions then this workshop can provide exactly what you need.