Bernadette tailors each session to my needs that day. Through yoga, visualisation, reiki and massage Bernadette has helped me heal physically and mentally. I couldn’t recommend her enough!
Yoga Therapy / One-to-one yoga
One-to-one yoga guidance & therapy for womens’ health:
These take place in a fully equipped yoga studio in Blackheath, or in your own home or via Zoom
- Each session is tailored to individual needs
- A detailed consultation form is sent to you prior to our first meeting. This must be completed & returned at least 1 week in advance of the first meeting
- The initial consultation is scheduled for 90mins and will include some yoga tuition and guidance
- Follow up sessions are 60mins
- The discounts for block bookings are given on the understanding & agreement that sessions are booked and paid for in advance, otherwise no discounts are able to be offered
Studio / Home visits
90 mins – Initial consultation & yoga tuition: £95
Follow up blocks:
- 3-5 sessions @ £85 = £255. To be taken within 3 months of payment
- 6 -8 sessions @ £80 = £480. To be taken within 6 months of payment
- 9-12 sessions @ £75 = £900. To be taken within 12 months of payment
90 mins – Initial consultation & yoga tuition: £80
Follow up blocks:
- 3-5 sessions @ £70 = £210. To be taken within 3 months of payment
- 6-8 sessions @ £65 = £390. To be taken within 6 months of payment
- 9-12 sessions @ £60 = £720. To be taken within 12 months of payment
For more details or to book your sessions, contact Bernadette:
Tel. 020 8853 5944
Depending on the consultation and discussion the range of techniques employed could include any of the following:
- deep relaxation
- breathing exercises & practices
- yoga asana
- mudra & bandha
- concentration / meditation
Unexplained infertility Bernadette offers specialised 1-1 guidance for women or couples. As well as using a variety of yogic practices, she also incorporates massage therapy, Reiki & Australian Bush flower essences, which can all support those who are facing this issue.
Sessions can take place in your own home or at studio space in Greenwich or Blackheath.
Please get in touch if you would like to arrange a free 10 minute phone consultation.
Call 0208 853 5944 or email email@example.com
Diastasis Support with Yoga Therapy for all women
Diastasis Rectus Abdominis (Diastasis Recti) seems to have increased in the last two decades. This midline separation of women’s abdominal wall associated with pregnancy is often left untreated during the postnatal period and in later years.
This condition is not prevented by keep fit practices, including some forms of yoga for pregnancy. Yet with a balanced yoga practice, the midline tissue of the Linea Alba can be expected to be flexible and strong enough to withstand most pregnancies. A healthy abdominal wall is essential for a pain-free lower back, urinary continence, sexual health and pelvic organ support.
Bernadette has trained with Francoise Freedman of Birthlight & offers bespoke practices, for various forms of Diastasis Recti and umbilical hernias, which can all occur in pregnancy & the post natal period and may often remain undiagnosed for many years. So whether this is a condition that has not been addressed for many years, or you are experiencing it post natally or you are aiming to heal between pregnancies, there are simple, highly effective yoga based techniques that can make a positive impact.
Bernadette offers bespoke 1-1 yoga therapy for Diastasis recti in your own home or local studio.– contact Bernadette to find out more
See testimonial below to see how Bernadette can help with Diastasis Recti:
“I was diagnosed with diastasis recti around 10 months after giving birth. My condition was particularly concerning as I had more than 3cm gap so I was prescribed physio by my GP, but after a couple of months it didn’t seem to work at all. It was only by chance that I found out that Bernadette was an expert on this issue and, as I loved her antenatal yoga classes and the labour and breathing rehearsal, I started training with her in 1-1 sessions”
Find out more:
Well Woman yoga page
Quote by F.F.
One-to-one tuition is offered in:
- Hatha Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
- Yoga Therapy for Women’s Health
- Pregnancy Yoga
- Post Natal recovery Yoga for Mother & Baby
- Fertility Yoga
Classes can address the following:
- A vast range of health issues/medical conditions
- Yoga therapy for womens’ health issues
- Recuperation after illness or surgery
- Post Natal recovery for Mother & Baby
- To deepen an existing yoga practice
- Stress management
It is recommended that you book a few sessions for continuity of practice.
Discounts are offered for block bookings.
Please note: the discount on block bookings is given on the understanding that payment is upfront. If holidays are scheduled after the dates for the sessions have been set then client will not be able to reschedule the session under those circumstances.
Gift vouchers are also available. For corporate tuition please contact bernadette direct for terms and fees.
For more details, contact Bernadette:
Tel. 020 8853 5944