Please be assured that the treatment space complies with Covid requirements and has certification
Indian Head Massage
New clients will be sent a confidential health screening form, to be completed & returned via email. You are encouraged to arrive at the specified appointment time for your treatment to minimise time in communal areas.
Should you feel unwell on the day of your scheduled treatment please telephone 0208 853 4444 to reschedule your appointment.
Payment is via internet banking or cash.
Gift vouchers are available for Indian Head Massage
Valid for 6 months from date of issue
30 mins treatment £40
60 mins treatment £55
90 mins treatment £75
£70 for 60 mins
If 2 or more people are having treatments, the fee will reduce
If you want to discuss this or any other treatment before booking please feel free to email me email@example.com or call: 0208 853 5944
Bookings are now open for all treatments
This treatment has developed from the traditional Indian system of medicine known as Ayurveda. The client remains seated for this treatment, with a towel around the upper chest.
The treatment includes a range of massage strokes on the upper back, shoulders, arms, neck, head & face. It is an ideal treatment for people who are more comfortable in a seated position (older clients, limited physical ability, pregnant women) or whose main areas of tension are in the upper body & head.
- Indian Head Massage improves blood & energy flow to shoulders, upper back & neck.
- It can alleviate tension headaches, poor sleep, high bp, mental fatigue & stress. It also improves the immunity and concentration. This makes it an ideal treatment for “computer related pain & tension”.
- It improves the flexibility & mobility and there is a reduction in blood pressure, mental fatigue, pain, anxiety & tension headaches.
- Concentration and immunity improves and the treatment can help to regulate periods.
- Clients can opt whether to have oils used in the hair or not.
- 1 hr treatments are available.
- Clients may also be given a few yoga techniques to practice to help their condition.
- Some clients opt to have a one-to-one yoga session & finish with an Indian Head Massage.