“Thanks so much to Bernadette for an amazing workshop and to everyone for sharing their experiences and wisdom”
Second Spring – Menopausal Yoga & Support Circle
Journey to Second Spring: Menopausal yoga / Support Circle
These pioneering, juicy circles offer women approaching or experiencing menopause a safe, supportive and friendly space to express and share experiences as well as discovering how specific yoga practices for women at this stage of life’s cycle, is an invaluable ally.
Management of hot flushes, anxiety, poor sleep, joint pain, pelvic floor health, palpitations, loss of confidence and libido, depression and much more are all explored. This transition is possibly the biggest in a woman’s life and can be seen as an opportunity for powerful spiritual growth.
- Build a range of supportive strategies to navigate this profoundly transformative phase
- Nutrition, lifestyle adaptations, stress management, relationship challenges – all addressed
- Laughs along the way, too!
- Senior yoga therapist with 30 plus years experience
Date: Saturday 09 October 2021
Venue: Blackheath Complementary Health Centre, 184/6 Westcombe Hill, SE3 7DH.
Booking is essential.
If this resonates with you and you would like to find out more or book a place, please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
The aim of these workshops is to offer you a wide selection of useful tools & techniques that will bring a sense of empowerment, rather than helplessness, not just around menopausal issues, but the rest of your life, thereby gaining insight & knowledge about yourself as a woman of wisdom.
Menopause is arguably the biggest transformation in a woman’s life. We all have our story. We are given the opportunity to start to step into our own skin, heal past karmic patterns. And move forward with self -compassion, self- value, inner knowledge and confidence. It is a voyage of self- discovery.
This is a supportive circle for women, who:
- Are coming into their menopause journey, or are in the thick of it
- It also encompasses those who, for the most part have moved most of the way through it, yet from time to time are having echoes of it
- It also is for women who, for whatever reason have experienced an early menopause, or surgically induced menopause
- It is also suitable for women who are taking HRT
Themes included are:
- In depth nutritional guidance
- Complementary Therapies & HRT
- Journal writing
- Relationships-with partners, children and oneself
- Self-nurturing, care, compassion & nourishment
- Menopause & the work environment
- Forgiveness & Gratitude
- Support & Empowerment
- Long term preservation of pelvic floor
Each workshop will include an integral 75min yoga practice using techniques suitable for supporting the menopause, and its various effects, designed to alleviate & manage hot flashes, loss of calcium, anxiety, poor sleep, stress incontinence and more.. These will include asana sequences plus restorative poses, breathing practices, mudras, visualisations and yoga nidra,
For more information and/or to book your place, please contact me
“Thank you so much it was a truly amazing experience”