“Thanks so much to Bernadette for an amazing workshop and to everyone for sharing their experiences and wisdom”
Second Spring – Menopause Yoga & Support Circle
The sessions are held monthly on the following dates in 2021/22:
- 11 Sept
- 09 Oct
- 13 Nov
- 11 Dec
- 15 Jan
- 12 Feb
Venue: Blackheath Complementary Health Centre, 184/6 Westcombe Hill, SE3 7DH.
Fees: £300 – may be paid in instalments
For instalment payment arrangements please email me.
If this resonates with you and you would like to find out more, please contact me: email@example.com
The aim of this series is that you will receive a wide selection of useful tools & techniques that will bring a sense of empowerment, rather than helplessness, not just around menopausal issues, but the rest of your life, thereby gaining insight & knowledge about yourself as a woman of wisdom.
Menopause is arguably the biggest transformation in a woman’s life. We all have our story. We are given the opportunity to start to step into our own skin, heal past karmic patterns. And move forward with self -compassion, self- value, inner knowledge and confidence. It is a voyage of self- discovery.
This is a monthly supportive circle for women, who:
- Are coming into their menopause journey, or are in the thick of it
- It also encompasses those who, for the most part have moved most of the way through it, yet from time to time are having echoes of it
- It also is for women who, for whatever reason have experienced an early menopause, or surgically induced menopause
- It is also suitable for women who are taking HRT
Each month will have a different theme and will be supported by notes & information.
Themes included are:
- In depth nutritional guidance
- Complementary Therapies & HRT
- Journal writing
- Relationships-with partners, children and oneself
- Self-nurturing, care, compassion & nourishment
- Menopause & the work environment
- Forgiveness & Gratitude
- Support & Empowerment
- Long term preservation of pelvic floor
Each session will include an integral 75min yoga practice using techniques suitable for supporting the menopause, and its various effects, designed to alleviate & manage hot flashes, loss of calcium, anxiety, poor sleep, stress incontinence and more.. These will include asana sequences plus restorative poses, breathing practices, mudras, visualisations and yoga nidra,
For more information and/or to book your place, please contact me
“Thank you so much it was a truly amazing experience”